If your calendar has you at the APDDA Conference in San Antonio, TX. this coming week, you should give me a call because I will be there too! Yep, Therap will be at the conference (February 19-22) with Directors from across the Nation discussing a number of topics near and dear to our hearts…and our minds. Some of these include:
• Person Centered Dynamic Risk Manageability
• State Developmental Disabilities Directors Panel
• Resource Centers: Crisis Stabilization
• Resource Centers: Creative Financing
• Emerging Trends and Issues in DD Systems across the United States
• CMS Expectations & Focus of State Surveyors
The Association of Public and Private Developmental Disabilities Administrators (APDDA) is a not for-profit professional organization founded in 1970. The Association represents organizations across the United States. APDDA is the only national organization that focuses on the unique issues of administrators of public and private ICF/MR programs. APDDA also provides support for other individuals with interests in the field of intellectual and other developmental disabilities. The Association supports the continuous improvement of a comprehensive array of individual and accessible services designed to enhance the quality of life for persons with intellectual disabilities and other developmental disabilities.
Hope to see you there!