Therap welcomes Nemaha County Training Center as our newest agency to join the paperless revolution!
The Nemaha County Training Center, under the leadership of Alice Lackey, was organized in 1975 and is a private not-for-profit organization. NCTC provides Vocational/Day Activity, Residential, Case Coordination, and Family Support Services to individuals with developmental disabilities. NCTC’s service area encompasses all of Nemaha County.
NCTC supports a host of employment opportunities for individuals including:
- COMMERCIAL LAUNDRY SERVICES – NCTC owns and operates a linen service for the following business types: beauty salon, grocery store, meat locker, restaurant, motels and other retail businesses. Linen items can be tailored to accommodate your business. Also available, laundering of the private indivdual’s items requiring a commercial machine.
- INTERIOR PLANT RENTAL SERVICE – NCTC can provide live plants for your business for a monthly fee. Included in the fee are regular plant grooming, watering, and maintenance.
- GROUNDS KEEPING SERVICE - NCTC offers this service for parks and lawns.
- JANITORIAL SERVICES - This service serves area businesses.
- SMALL ASSEMBLY - Your products can be assembled by us at your business or at ours.
- COLLATING - We can help you with your newsletter or other printed materials.
- SPECIAL OCCASION RENTAL - Available to the public for special occasion rental are; tablecloths, napkins, table skirts, green plants, lattice work, arbor, candelabras and mini mirrors.
- ALUMINUM CAN RECYCLING - We will provide you with a recycling container and pick up your cans to be recycled at no charge. If you bring your aluminum cans to NCTC in Seneca we will pay you current market value.
- DOOR MATS - Door mats are available for purchase that are customized and personalized.