Therap Services is an online software service that provides secure, HIPAA compliant documentation and communication for developmental disability provider agencies. The suite is made of programs that cover extensively supports provided to individuals as well as programs that help an agency manage employee training/certifications and schedules, and also billing. For details check the Resources box on the right.
Therap also provides extensive support in setting up and handling the transition to electronic documentation, and has lots of great online tools for training staff to use Therap.
We arrange many training and support events through out the calendar, such as Conferences, Information Sessions, User Group Meetings, Webinars etc.
Upcoming Regional Conferences
A Regional Conference is an opportunity for Therap users from across the country to gather for some hands-on training, discussions and networking. It is also a good opportunity for agencies looking to purchase a documentation solution for managing their data and reports.
A Therap Conference usually include:
- A close look at Therap’s Health Tracking modules forappointments, seizures, lab tests, vital signs, andmedication histories
- Introduction to Therap Medication Administration Records (MAR)
- Therap Individual Service Plans (ISP)
- Hands on training on different Therap modules including incident reports, Time Tracking, Individual Service Plans, and Secure Communications.
- A close look at Therap electronic billing, service authorizations and claim tracking
Sign up for an upcoming event or view a recorded event from the list below for your region. If nothing is available for your region please go to our events page or contact us for details.
Webinars by Certified Trainers