The Medication History section in Therap’s Health Tracking module is used to keep records of medication(s) given to Individuals in developmental disabilities.
An individual’s medication history can be recorded the following way:
- Click the ‘New’ link under the Medication History section on the Health Tracking area on your FirstPage.
- Select the appropriate program for entering medication from the list of programs available.
- The Medication History form will open. On ‘Section 1 – General Information’ section of this page, select the individual for whom you want to add medication from the ‘Individual Name’ dropdown list. When you do this, a link will appear which will allow you to a list of medications prescribed for this person.
- On ‘Section 2 – Use the drug look up feature which lets you get detailed information about a drug from the First DataBank database. You can add medications directly from this list.
- You may also enter other information, such as dosage, measurements, frequency and side effects.
- Enter the date when the medication will start.
- Once you have finished adding information click the ‘Submit’ button at the bottom of the page to submit the form. You may use the ‘Save’ button if the form has not been fully completed and needs to be saved for later use. Please note that you must enter all the information in the fields that are marked with an asterisk (*).