Therap 2012.0 release introduces several enhanced Billing module specific features. The following list provides an overview of general Billing module specific release features.
- A warning message will be shown for blank Funding Source in Service Authorization form
- A Claim Form link column has been added in Reconciliation Report
- Number of Cost Center type ‘Options’ have been increased.
- ISP Billing introduced in Institutional Claim
- Transaction Records can be searched with the Claim Tracking ID as a search parameter
- ‘Payer’ field introduced in search forms
- Denied Claim Report will not be generated for Manual Claims.
- A remittance file with the same name cannot be uploaded into the system.
- A new field ‘Is Billable ISP Program’ has been added under the Other section of the ISP Program form.
- A new checkbox field, ‘Status’ have been added under the Output Columns section of Billing Summary Report.
For more information on billing module specific changes please click here.Share