Accounting & Payroll Specialist
Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of Accounting & Payroll Specialist.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Process credit card payments
- Record customer and vendor invoices, payment processing and assist in recording of accruals of month end close.
- Perform accounting functions including maintenance/reconciliation of accounts payable with the general ledger, ensuring accuracy & timeliness of data
- Assist with vendor maintenance and related function including vendor inquiries, ACH payments, year end 1099 processing
- Follow up with Sales regarding customer
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Work on special projects as assisted
- Strong knowledge and experience of AP & AR
- Expert QuickBooks user
- Experience with Avalara, Salesforce, PayPal, and Payeezy
- Payroll processing with multi-state employees
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Must possess integrity and be able to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, Google web applications
- Therap Services is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume.