Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of Accounting/Payroll Specialist.
- Complete collections.
- Reconcile PayPal.
- Process bi-weekly payroll in iSolvedProcess including reimbursements, 401(k), direct deposits, tax changes, loans, medical deductions, hires/terms, commissions and bonuses; respond to payroll questions and requests for information.
- Run reports from SalesForce
- Review Avalara for filing reports for sales tax and paid invoices.
- Create state invoices, process tax filings.
- Process bi-weekly Canadian payroll, Canadian invoices and reconcile in Quickbooks.
- Basic understanding of AR/Payroll.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with good decision making capability.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, Google web applications.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer. Please email resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at email@example.com along with your resume.