It is great to welcome to Therap RSI. I am excited to have this group join the many others in MN and throughout the Midwest partnering with Therap. Here is some more information about RSI as communicated from their website at http://www.residentialservices.org/
Enhancing the lives of people with disabilities by providing innovative services that promote inclusion and self-determination.
Provide the highest quality services that meet the changing needs of people with disabilities to assure that every person, regardless of ability, reaches their fullest potential.
- Respect: Valuing and caring with compassion for the people we serve and all RSI employees.
- Service Excellence: Creating services and supports with caring ingenuity that are results oriented, create value, and are sustainable into the future.
- Impact: Generating positive change through our services by working collaboratively to make meaningful improvements to the lives of the people we support.
Our Philosophy and Goals
Residential Services of Northeastern Minnesota is a private non-profit corporation serving adults and children with disabilities since 1978. We believe that all people with disabilities can live successfully in the community with the right supports.
Our primary goal is to help our clients live as independently as possible in the communities and homes of their choice. We provide a broad range of services designed to support our clients’ goals, hopes, and dreams. The goals of RSI’s mission are:
- To plan individualized supports to meet clients’ needs, and to help them achieve their goals, and live the lifestyles they desire.
- To provide well-trained staff members to provide these supports.
- To focus on innovation and quality improvement.
- To cooperate with other agencies which provide our clients services to maximize the quality of their lives.
- To provide advocacy and education about persons with disabilities in the Northeastern Central Minnesota community.
RSI provides supports to individuals, families, and children who have disabilities of all kinds, including:
- Developmental Disabilities
- Severe Emotional Disturbances and Mental Illness
- Childhood Behavioral Disorders
- Physical Disabilities
- Brain Injuries
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders