Therap is currently looking for a new person to assist customer support and implementation with agencies. The position is one we are trying to fill in our Central or West States Regions of the US. If you live in one of these areas and the below description seems to be a fit be sure and apply. You can apply at the following link
Therap Services, based in Waterbury, Connecticut, is currently the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities. The company is seeking a dynamic and hardworking individual to fill the position of a Customer Support and Implementation Specialist.
We are looking for an exceptional individual on the lookout for an excellent career opportunity. Our ideal candidate is an expert user of the Therap system (the majority of our support staff had been House Managers before coming to work for Therap). S/he should be ready to accept a challenging job that combines teaching, support, consulting, computer skills, and extensive traveling. About 90% of the job, especially during the first two years, is expected to be traveling.
- Provide on-site training to users
- Train and consult States, Counties, single and multi-state providers, families, self-advocates, and anyone else using Therap
- Provide live customer support in person, via computer, at conferences and over the phone
- Work both independently and remotely and as part of a diverse and dynamic national and multi-national organization
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills along with good decision making capability
- Excellent communication skills (both written and speech)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), web applications and Email clients
- Experience working as a House Manager or equivalent in the developmental disability field
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Must have experience of using Therap applications
- Basic administrative skills
- Interest in computers, social media, developmental disabilities, marketing, teaching, traveling, public speaking and presenting
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.