Please join your Central Region Therap Team next Monday, October 26th at 2:00pm for the Iowa User Group Webinar. This meeting is provided at no cost. All user agencies are invited to attend. Your organization does not need to be a user agency to participate.
Our current agenda is as follows (subject to change without notice):
* General Announcements. How to register for the National Conference.
* MCO’s and Therap compatibility for Billing submission update.
* Annual Plan Overview: PFW, ISP, Agenda
* Overview of GER Resolution.
* Overview of ISP Data enhancements.
* Overview of Employment History Module.
* Individual Home Page.
* Training Academy.
* Q & A.
What is a user group?
A user group is a meeting of Therap users in the same state to troubleshoot, network, discuss state-wide issues and get information on the latest Therap releases. You may also ask questions and get help on any topic regarding the usage of Therap at your agency from the attending Therap team members.
Please submit your questions to the Central Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jeff Mau – IA / MN / NE Therap Business Development Consultant