Join our Kansas City Therap Community for a day of user discussion and workshops focused on Missouri-specific users. The meeting will be hosted at Caring Hands & Hearts of Kansas City, Inc, 8550 Holmes Road, Kansas City, MO 64131.
This is an opportunity for Therap users from agencies in the state of Missouri providing services and supports in the Intellectual and Developmental Disability community to meet and troubleshoot, network, discuss state and regional issues, and clarify and learn about the latest Therap releases in an open forum. Therap team member, Stacy Wilson, will be on hand to coordinate discussion over:
- Therap Updates – Business Intelligence Dashboards, Pharmacy Interface, & Mobile Apps
- User Presentation by Ardith Scheer of TNC Community will be presenting on a variety of medical and nursing topics, including Monthly RN Summaries
- Discussion of Missouri-Specific Topics – Event Reporting, Tools of Choice, Changing ISP Requirements, ISL/Shared Living Variances
- Provide Ideas on Content for Fall 2017 Therap Community User Groups
- Q&A and In-Person Support From Therap Staff
Click here to register.