Therap is a Proud sponsor of 2018 Oklahoma APSE Conference which will be held in Tulsa Technology Center, Owasso Campus 10800 N. 140th East Ave. in Owasso, on September 25, 2018. The mission of the conference is to:
- Promote mainstream employment opportunities for people with disabilities
- Encourage the use of best practices and ethical standards in the delivery of employment services
- Advocate for national, state, and local policy development to enhance the social and economic participation of people with disabilities in the community
- Educate the public and the business community on the value of employing workers with disabilities
- Provide advocacy and education for supported employment professionals, supported workers and their families
- Publish the advance and working out newsletters for members
The conference will be an excellent avenue for sharing and exchanging information between provider agencies that promotes quality support and services to persons with disabilities across the state of Oklahoma. Therap’s system is robust, I/DD providers receive many options that go beyond simply providing a software solution. Therap takes it a step further by offering expertise plus a very flexible out-of-the-box-ready documentation system that is delivered with State-specific requirements.
Make sure to stop by our booth!