Join our upcoming Regional Conference in Springfield, Illinois on October 24, 2019. The event will be a good place to learn about recent developments in the Therap system, as well as individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management from the technology leader in the developmental disabilities field. The training intensive event will include beginner, intermediate, and advanced level sessions conducted by Therap experts on various Therap modules.
- Therap’s compliance with rule 116
- How to QA check your documentation for BQM, Department of Public Health and Nursing Audits
- Network with other Illinois providers using Therap
- How to complete ROCs and ICF billing through Therap
- Where to track the Personal Plan and Implementation Strategy in Therap
Click here to know more about Illinois State.
Click here to register for the conference.