Next Week: Therap Conference in Kansas City, Missouri
Therap’s regional conference in Kansas City, Missouri, will be taking place next week, from May 22-23. As always, the event will be a good place to learn about recent developments in Individual support documentation and reporting, electronic health records (EHR) and training management from the technology leader in the developmental disabilities field.
The training intensive event will include beginner, intermediate, and advanced level sessions conducted by Therap experts on various Therap modules. These would also be of interest to people screening for an electronic documentation system.
Conference will have sessions on:
- General Event Reports (Incident Reports)
- Individual Service Plans (ISP) & Goal Tracking
- Electronic Health Records and Tracking Medical Data
(Vital signs, seizures, appointments, medications and lab tests)
- Electronic Medication Administration Records (eMAR)
- Communication logs and Secure Communications
- Electronic Comprehensive Health Assessment
- Training Management System
- Provider Administration
Please visit our website for details. You may also follow the event on .
We look forward to seeing you in Kansas City!
Holiday Inn CoCo Key Water Resort
Kansas City, Missouri