Therap has the pleasure to have become a member of WALA: The Wisconsin Assisted Living Association. See below for the Mission, Vision and Values statements or read more about WALA here:
To see assisted living become the venue of choice for individuals who need some care but want to maintain as much independence as possible.
WALA is the premier assisted living association in Wisconsin. WALA promotes standards of quality care, and provides valuable member services to organizations providing assisted living services to older adults. Membership in this organization is indispensable.
WALA subscribes to a ten-point philosophy of care. We believe that every provider should be:
1. Offering cost-effective quality care that is personalized for individual needs
2. Fostering independence for each resident
3. Treating each resident with dignity and respect
4. Promoting the individuality of each resident
5. Allowing each resident choice of care and lifestyle
6. Protecting each resident’s right to privacy
7. Nurturing the spirit of each resident
8. Involving family and friends, as appropriate, in care planning and implementation
9. Providing a safe, residential environment
10. Making the assisted living residence a valuable community asset
Therap is very excited to be a member of WALA. If you have not already done so, check out this awesome association!