Last updated: January 26, 2021
Terms and Conditions of participation in Therap Services, LLC virtual conference event
These terms and conditions govern participation in any in-person or virtual event, meeting, show, training, seminar, conference or convention (the “Event”) hosted, presented or sponsored by Therap Services, LLC (“Therap”). These terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement (the “Agreement”) between each participant at any Event (“You,” “Your” or the “Participant”) and Therap. The Agreement is created when registration for the Event takes place. If, for any reason, any Participant’s registration is effectuated by someone other than the Participant, that third party, by registering the Participant for the Event, will be deemed to have represented and warranted to Therap that the Participant has been made aware of these terms and conditions and has agreed to be subject to all such terms and conditions.
1. Participant is Aware of and Specifically Consents to each of the Following
- 1.1 Access. Your registration entitles You to access the Event for which You have registered. Any and all other costs incurred in connection with Your attendance at the Event shall be Your responsibility.
- 1.2 Use of Your Likeness. By participating in the Event, You acknowledge and agree to grant Therap the right to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture Your likeness at the Event in any media now available or hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further consent or approval from You and without any obligation to make any payment to You. The rights granted to Therap by this section include, but are not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other works/information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
- 1.3 Therap Content. You acknowledge and agree that Therap, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, venue, and time. Event content shall be recorded by Therap and will be accessible to paid registrants.
2. Prohibited Conduct
- 2.1 Limitations on Use. By registering for a Therap Event You agree not to sell, trade, transfer or share Your access link and/or password, unless such transfer is authorized, in writing, by Therap. If Therap determines that You have violated this policy, Therap may cancel Your access, retain any payments made by You and ban You from future Events.
- 2.2 Disruptive Conduct. You acknowledge and agree that Therap reserves the right to remove You from the Event if Therap, in its sole discretion, determines that Your participation or behavior creates a disruption or hinders the Event or the enjoyment of the Event content by other Participants.
- 2.3 Recording, Live Streaming, and Videotaping. Participants may not record or broadcast any audio or video content of any part or all of the Event.
- 2.4 Therap’s Discretionary Rights. Therap’s Events are designed for the benefit of Therap’s existing and potential customers. In addition to the requirements and prohibitions set forth in this Section 2, Therap reserves the right to exclude, for any reason, any prospective participant from registering for or participating in any Event, in Therap’s sole discretion.