The conference will be held for 3 days from May 2-4, 2017.
Day 1 of the conference is suitable for Case Managers.
Day 2 & 3 of the conference are suitable for Service Providers.
This event is only for Therap customers and other approved or invited guests.
Register Now for Day 1
Register Now for Day 2 & 3
Conference highlights will include:
- User Presentations
- Opening remarks by Dr. Beverly Buscemi on Days #1 & #2
- Case Management Providers only on Day #1
- Day & Residential Providers Day #2 and Day #3
- Ample question and answer opportunities
- Time for one-on-one training/meeting with Therap staff
Why attend the conference?
- Training for All Levels of Users, from Beginners to Advanced
- Interactive Discussions and Q&A on Therap Usage and Best Practices
- Brainstorming About the Future Needs of the ID/DD Services Industry
- It’s also a great opportunity for you to network with people
Due to SCDDSN’s complete funding for this conference, it is open to users in South Carolina only. Surrounding states will be having their own regional conferences. Please check the schedule for your state.