Solutions for Developmental Disability Organizations
DE DHSS, DDDS Guidance on Using Electronic Case Records in Therap
Guidance on Using Electronic Case Records in Therap from Bob Goodhart, DDDS QA Administrator
More user guides available below.
Assistant Director of Community Services
Division of Developmental Disabilities Services, DE
“Therap is an efficient and easy way to record and keep track of the various data that providers have to deal with everyday. It saves a lot of time and staff seem to love it.”
Delaware Specific Training Materials
We have a huge collection of reference guides to help with the setup, start up and day to day use of various Therap applications. These guides provide users with overviews and quick summaries of processes that they can glance over while working with the system.
Click here to view list of user guides.
Health Care Services Protocols & Policies
- Protocol #1: Diastat
- Protocol #2: Enterostomy Tubes in Community Based Residential/Day Programming Services
- Protocol #3: Fall Management
- Protocol #4: Nutrition
- Protocol #5: Management of Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Protocol #6: Aspiration
- Protocol #10: Constipation/Bowel Obstruction
- Assistance with Self Administration of Medication
- Behavior and/or Mental Health Support Policy
- Emergency Medical Response
- Division Director Approval for Consent
Download and keep these forms. When you don’t have access to an Internet connection, simply take a printout and copy the relevant information onto one of these forms and put the data in Therap later.
- Individual Data Form for Delaware Users
- GER – Injury for Delaware Users
- GER – Medication Error for Delaware Users
- GER – Restraint Related to Behavior for Delaware Users
- GER – Restraint Other for Delaware Users
- GER – Death for Delaware Users
- GER – Other for Delaware Users
- Medical/Behavioral Interventions Strategies Record
- Delaware State Specific Information
Register your agency with Therap Services
This is the first step you will need to take. To register with Therap, all agencies are required to complete a Provider Self Provisioning or PSP, which will require entering some basic agency information like address and phone numbers, and identifying who will be your agency’s Provider Administrators (PA). The total process of PSP is explained in a document available here.
Please contact the Provider Administrator of the specific agency you wish to have access to.
Create your own user account