Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of Finance Assistant
- Process collections
- Apply cash receipts
- Maintain and apply credit card payments
- Post invoices to QuickBooks
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Assist with event planning for catered events/large meetings
- Ship promotional/conference items
- Work on special projects as assisted
- QuickBooks knowledge a plus
- Experience with Avalara,
Salesforce, PayPal, and Payeezy a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft, Google web applications
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at email@example.com along with your resume.