Therap Services, the national leader in online electronic health records and documentation for people with developmental disabilities is seeking an individual to fill the position of a Training Specialist.
- Train and consult with service providers, families and others on using Therap software.
- Provide support and guidance to service professionals across our customer base that use Therap software.
- Guide the customers on utilization of the software using live customer support, webinars and workshops.
- Communicate customer feedback to the respective teams to help design a better system and training materials.
- Work from home as part of a diverse and dynamic national and multinational organization.
Hear from Training & Implementation Specialist, Katy Lily:
- Outstanding communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizing and coordinating skills with good decision making capability.
- Adapts quickly to customer needs to deliver a human and consultative support experience for our customers.
- Proficient in the use of Google Workspace or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Web Applications and Email clients.
- Find creative problem-solving fulfilling and challenging.
- Experience working in the human service field is recommended.
- Experience of using Therap applications is highly recommended.
- Interest in developmental disabilities, teaching, public speaking and presenting.
If this sounds like the job for you or if you have previously sent in your resume and now feel that this new position could be the right one for you, please send in your updated resume, and a note, telling us why you would be the perfect addition to the Therap team.
Therap is an affirmative action equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
Please print and complete all pages of the PDF application and email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your resume.