Billing Support: Electronic Billing
A new module, Electronic Billing, has been added to assist the billing process of providers who are funded by Medicaid. With this module, users can send professional claims directly to funding sources through Therap. Billing records against individuals will be used for making the claims. Once the claims are made, users can choose which ones to send and can check the status of those claims.
Please contact us if your funding is provided by Medicaid, so that we may enable this package for you. In case you have a different funding source, you may contact us so that we can work together to develop this for other sources as well.
Staff Support: Training Management System (TMS)
After the introduction of TMS in version 6.0, we have made several additions to its various modules in this release. Please let us know your thoughts and comments.
Old certification dates, for users who have had their trainings completed previously, can now be entered through the TMS application. User sign-ups can now be cancelled by administrators and supervisors, and the training instructor can edit the results. Not only the training administrators, but supervisors can also view reports of Training Users now. Additional navigation links have been added on all pages to make the training management process easier and quicker. The terminology has been updated – Training Class, Training Module, Training Role and Super Training Role are now Training Session, Training Class, Training Course and Training Curriculum respectively. A curriculum consists of a number of courses, which in turn consists of a number of classes, and that in turn consists of a number of sessions.
T-Logs can now be shared among programs selectively. If an individual is enrolled in several programs, there is now the option of sharing that T-Log among all or any of those programs. Users can choose to share the T-Log entry with other users having access to one or more of these programs.Also, the record of whether an entry has been read or not is available for all T-Logs, and is viewable from the Read Status link on the top right of the View page.
General Event Reports
GER now supports Arizona Incident Report and State of Connecticut DMRâ€“Incident Reportâ€“255 OH/Fam. The Therap Best Practice PDF is available for all those who do not have specific reporting formats.The GER PDFs are available as soon as a GER is saved, so that you may make sure you have all the information on the PDF before you approve the GER.
Once someone enters details in the Event Information and State Specific Information section , these are now shown in the base GER so that you do not have to click on pop-ups to view all the data while reviewing/approving.
- Detailed Report now shows all fields for all Health Tracking sections in one page.
- The Report for Intake/Elimination section now has the Export to Excel feature.
- The Medication History form has the Copy current Form and Create another for current Individual links to make it easier to create multiple forms within a shorter time.
- New options have been included in Medication History for recording frequency of medication taken, and its side effects.
- The delete button in the inbox has been renamed to Remove Message. This clarifies that the message is permanently stored in the database but is just not visible on this list.
- The addresses in the â€˜Toâ€™ field in a message is shown in hidden form initially and clicking on the link shows all the details. This brings up the actual message body, and reduces the need to scroll down the screen.
- In addition to the Add To Recipient List button, you may now double click on the username to add it to the recipient list while composing a message.
- We have tried to put a descriptive name for Form Attachments in the Compose page. Let us know if this is helpful, and if we can change it for other modules as well.
- SComm has been included as a medium for notification, so you may now receive notification alerts in your SComm Inbox.
- Notification options are available for Provider Administration activities like caseload or super role updates. Provider Administrators can now be notified automatically when a new user Self Enrolls, or when a user is locked out of the system because they forgot their password.
- Users can now also be notified of changes in training sessions in the Training Management System.
- The numbers in the demographic report are now linked. Clicking on them will show the corresponding IDFs.
- Caseloads can now be deleted.
- Use the Add Individual(s) to Program link in the Individual area of your FirstPage to enroll multiple individuals to a program in one step.
- Creating a program also provides the option of creating a caseload with it.
- A behavior plan can now be discontinued. This will move the behavior plan to the archive, and a new active behavior plan may be created for the same individual.
- The behavior frequency report shows the frequency of a behavior with the intervention in a tabular form.
- The system now tracks the input of each cell of the interval spoilage grid.
- Behavior Event Records will show no notesâ€™ icons if there are no details available. This way, user will know when to look in pop-ups for more details.
Individual Data Form (IDF)
- When two users are simultaneously accessing the medical section of an IDF, only that section will require updating, not the entire IDF, as in the past.
Individual Service Plan (ISP)
- The program name in the ISP data entry page is a link to the ISP program, so program details, like criteria of completion, are available when entering the data.
- When entering ISP data, Individual List page has been inserted so that the ISP list is shorter and easier to locate.