Please note that these are just draft at this time.
Therap is ready to bring to you Version 7.3 of the Therap system with its latest enhancements. The release is scheduled for Saturday June 14, 2008.
Please note that as we update the system, the application will be unavailable from 11:00pm EDT on Fri Jun 13, 2008 to about 7:00am EDT on Sat Jun 14, 2008.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
Here is an outline of the major updates that you will find in Version 7.3:
- If you have forgotten your password, or are unable to log in to Therap applications, you can click on the â€˜Trouble Logging In?â€™ link at the login page to know details on how you can get access to the system.
- If your password is reset by your Provider Administrator, you will be asked to change your password the first time you login to the system.
- A new ISP Plan module has been introduced for New York providers. It can also be used by providers in other states with the appropriate ISP Plan roles.
- An ISP Plan of an individual is independent of program. Provider Administrators will need to assign the appropriate ISP Plan roles to caseloads that consist of individuals rather than programs.
- The ISP Plan module can be used to document information such as â€˜Personâ€™s Valued Outcomesâ€™, â€˜Natural Supports and Community Resourcesâ€™, â€˜Medicaid State Plan Servicesâ€™, and â€˜HCB Waiver Service Summaryâ€™ among other information.
- It automatically shows the individualâ€™s contacts and shared contacts from the approved IDF module as well as all approved IPOPs of the individual.
- External files can be attached, and review comments can also be added after the form has been approved.
- Two PDF versions are available, one with all detailed instructions and one without the instructions.
- Whenever an ISP Plan has been updated after being approved, users having the ISP Update, View or Approve roles will get FirstPage counts to Acknowledge that ISP Plan.
- Any update that is made to an ISP Plan will put the previous version of the plan to archive.
- All actions regarding creating a new plan, approving, updating or acknowledging a plan, can be tracked by a Provider Administrator using Activity Tracking.
- T-Notes can be attached to an ISP Plan.
- When defining a new Scoring Method, users now have the option to choose multiple â€˜Non Reportableâ€™ Scoring Methods for tasks.
- Users can now specify if Comments, Begin and End Times, or Location is required for non-reportable scores.
- Users can specify if Scoring Comments need to be entered in ISP Data.
- An approved ISP Program now has a ‘Pending Acknowledgement Report’ link at the bottom of the page, and is available for users having the ISP
Approve role. This report shows the list of users who have not yet acknowledged that ISP.
- Scoring Comments that are added to ISP Data will be shown in Clinician Reports.
- Total scores in Programmatic Reports will now exclude counting the non-reportable scores if it has been defined as such in the ISP Program.
- When generating reports, the list of ISP Programs will also show their status. This will make it easy to understand which ISP Programs are current and which have been discontinued.
General Event Reports (GER)
- The GER module now supports the following APD forms for Florida: Agency for persons with disabilities – Incident Reporting Form and Agency for persons with disabilities â€“ Follow-Up Measures Taken.
- The following state forms for New Jersey have been updated: Division of Developmental Disabilities Initial Report and Division of Developmental Disabilities Follow up Report.
These updated forms will be applicable for newly created GERs only; GERs that have been previously created will not have any impact of these changes.
- Multiple files can now be attached to GERs by users with GER Submit, Review, and Approve roles. Users can see information such as the file description, date of attachment and the name of the person who attached the file. The total size for all attachments can be maximum 10 MB. When files are removed it is recorded in the Activity Tracking module for Provider Administrators.
- The GER PDF form will now show the Individual Name, Medicaid Number, Date of Birth or the Social Security Number at the top of the PDF form, when set by the Provider Administrator.
- The latest addition to the Health Tracking module is the â€˜Reviewâ€™ section. This section contains a list of all the Health Tracking forms that have been recently added or updated in the last 7 days. You will no longer need to search for Health Tracking forms to track what changes have been made. All the recent changes to the Health Tracking forms can be accessed from the Review section. The forms will be removed from this list as soon as it has been reviewed by a user. Any user with the HT Review role will get access to this section.
- The Health Tracking forms will now have a â€˜Reviewer Listâ€™ link that will show a list of users who have reviewed the form.
- You can now attach multiple files to Appointments and Lab Test Result forms. The total size of all attachments for both the forms can be maximum 10 MB. When files are removed it is recorded in the Activity Tracking module for Provider Administrators. To improve navigation between forms, Next and Previous links have been added to each Health Tracking form when opened from a list.
- The Intake and Elimination form includes Soft and Loose as options for BM types.
- The Intake and Elimination Report now includes a Legend for abbreviations shown in the report.
- The dropdown field for Route in the Medication History form now includes Inhaled as an option.
- The form for the Quarterly Nursing Report has been renamed to Health Care Report. The corresponding Role for this report has also been changed to Health Care Report.
Individual Data Form / Emergency Data Form (IDF/EDF)
- Shared Contact is no longer a required field, and IDFs can now be saved without having a shared contact.
- Users will now get the option to add comments for each contact.
- Medicare Section is no more required when Medicare Number is specified.
Individual Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards (IPOP)
- Users with the IDF Update role are now able to Update or Discontinue approved IPOPs only. They can no longer create new forms or view draft forms.
- Users with IDF Update role will now find a Reviewer Comments section on approved IPOPs.
- When an IPOP form has been updated, the ‘Updated By’ information will be shown on top.
- When generating the Event Summaries report, you can now select more than 10 columns if needed. In doing so, you will get a confirmation message that your request has been received and within the next 24 hours you will get the report via SComm. Your Inbox will contain a link to the report, clicking on which will open the report in Excel.
Secure Communications (SComm)
- Custom User Groups can now be shared across all users within an agency. Provider Administrators can enable the option of using this user group by all users within an agency.
- SComm messages will now include both â€˜Mark as Readâ€™ and â€˜Mark As Read and Go to Nextâ€™ buttons.
- When opening a message, clicking on any place on the row will open up the SComm message. You no longer need to click on the Summary part only.
- If your SComm message contains an attachment, the link to the attachment will show the size of the attached file beside its name.
Training Management System (TMS)
- Training Classes can now be viewed or edited from within the Training Course page. Similarly, Training Courses can also be accessed directly from within the Training Curriculum page.
- If users have been assigned to a class for which their certification will never expire, the Training History page will show Never in the column of Certification Expiration Date.
- When signing up users for a session, Training Administrators and Training Supervisors will get the list of Begin Time and End Time for all the sessions.
- Additional links are now provided on the Done page after users have been signed up for a session, signed up under a supervisor,
or certified for a class.
- Users can specify Person and Non Person types of billing providers.
- Organization Name, First Name, Last Name and Middle Name fields have been added in the Billing Provider page.
- New Taxonomy Code has been added, so that users can choose a Taxonomy Code when entering a billing provider.
- Full address of the funding source will now appear on the Connecticut Invoice PDF.
- Pay-to Provider, Referring Provider and Rendering Provider have been added as dropdown lists in Professional & Multiple Professional Claims forms.
- Users will now be able to sort the Billing Data ID, Date of Service and Units Billed columns in the Billing Record.
- Claims can now be created with billing data from Discontinued Service Authorizations.
- Time In and Time Out output columns have been added in the Billing Summary Search page.
- Paid Date has been added as an output column in the Remittance Voucher Search page.
- Billing Data can now be viewed and edited from the Claim form by clicking on the Billing Data ID link.
- The header of the Connecticut Invoice PDF has been changed to ‘Connecticut Department of Developmental Services’.
- A warning message is shown in Billing Data Input when the Number of Billable Service Units is zero.
Billing â€“ Attendance
- Ability to enter Attendance Data in the Attendance Record page has been added for users having Attendance Submit roles, together with Attendance Approve or Attendance Update roles.
Provider Administration (PA)
- When assigning privileges to users, clicking on the CaseLoad names show caseload details, so that Provider Administrators can directly check the caseload information from the same page.
- The User Privilege page now also lists the date when a caseload has been assigned to a user.
- The Program List shows the date when a program was created.
- A filtering option has been added in the Shared Contact list to make it easier for you to go through the list.
- The time limit for searching in Activity Tracking has been extended from one week to one month.