We are offering an opportunity to any Therap user who is interested in presenting either in a seminar/tutorial or panel discussion format. Therap users can also include surveyors, families, state caseworkers or others who are interacting with agencies using Therap. The goal of the conference is to share best practices and innovation in the use of Therap. Attendees and Presenters will have the opportunity to share and collaborate with current, new, and potential users of the system.
Some suggested topics for presentations are:
- Getting the buy in for Therap at your agency
- Agency Guidelines for Use – In particular agencies which can share written policy guidelines
- The transition to paperless
- Time and Cost Savings
- Implementing Therap as a state
- Implementing Therap as a county
- Working with unified individuals
- Addressing Quality Assurance Standards
- Quality of Documentation and Care
- Dealing with certification and surveyors
- Working with Families
- Sharing data between agencies
- Using Therap Global Library
- Staff hiring and training issues
- Interface with other industry systems (College of Direct Support, accounting packages, etc)
- State specific issues
- IT, hardware and infrastructure issues
- Reporting and analysis
- Using mobile devices
- Writing policies about electronic documentation
- Discussions on how your agency uses specific modules
You may submit your presentation proposal dealing with any of the topics listed above or any other area that addresses your experiences with the Therap System.
Your proposal should include the following information:
- Contact information for presenters including: names, academic degrees, titles, affiliations, mailing addresses, phone numbers, and e-mail addresses (e-mail correspondence is preferred). Please list only the names of presentation authors who will be speaking at the conference.
- Please describe the presentation format. Please be advised that due to time and space limitations, Therap Services, LLC reserves the right to determine the length and format of each session.
- Title of your presentation
- Include a 1 paragraph abstract of the proposed conference presentation.
- Provide a concise 1 – 2 sentence session description that may be used in our conference brochure and schedule.
Deadline and Acknowledgment of Submissions:
Please submit your abstract with cover sheet soon to National2015@therapservices.net for consideration. Notification of acceptance will be provided via phone or e-mail.
Note: We have an early decision deadline of August 30, 2014. Presenters will receive a complimentary conference registration.Agencies may submit multiple individuals and may receive multiple complimentary registrations.
For more information, please contact us National2015@therapservices.net.