Well, funnily enough 7.2!
7.2 won’t be as big as 7.1 (7.1 actually ended up being a rather large release) and so should be available much sooner.
Here are a couple of things you may see in 7.2
Click on the images for a better view. As cool as these may look, they are just mock ups that we use in the early stages of design and development.
To see more, learn more, and give us your input, you’ll want to be at our conferences!
This consultation form is something we’ve been asked for a lot. Taking the information from an appointment, adding in pieces like medications and diagnoses and then printing them out on a nice PDF that you […]
Therap Services Announces Release 7.1 for the Developmental Disability Community
Waterbury, Connecticut, November 15, 2007
Therap Services announces the release of version 7.1 of its
integrated suite of documentation, communication and reporting
applications. Therap version 7.1 will feature a new module, the
Individualized Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards and new
enhancements to existing Therap modules such as Quarterly Nursing
Reports in the Health Tracking module.
The Individualized Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards
(IPOP) module is a new addition to Therap applications and consists of
generalized and residential information that is usually referenced in
the Safeguards section of an Individual Plan. Safeguards are also
required to be included with Individual Service Plans to ensure that
when risks are taken they are done so consciously and […]
One of the groovy new things in Therap 7.1 is the Customer Support Knowledge Base (we’re still working on a cool name for it and are open to suggestions).
As with most new things in Therapville, this is very much a first iteration.
The goal is to bring all your customer support resources together in one beautiful, orange, place!
Go take a look, then tell me what you think!
:: Justin ::
We are planning to bring out Therap 7.1 starting at about 11pm EDT tonight.
A few things to remember:
- The system will be unavailable for a while (current estimate is from 11pm to 7am EDT)
- Most of the new features will be instantly available.
- To gain access to the Quarterly Nursing Report you will need to be given that role by your Provider Administrator
- To gain access to the Individual Plan of Protection you need to let us know (it is then controlled by IDF roles)
- Live Help is going to change a bit with our own internal system taking over (should be much easier to use)
- You’ll get a first look at the Therap Knowledgebase – much more on this later.
Version 7.1 of the Therap system is ready and its release is scheduled for Sat Nov 3, 2007. Please note that as we update the system, the application will be unavailable from
11:00pm EDT on Fri Nov 2, 2007 to about 7:00am EDT on Sat Nov 3, 2007.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
:: Justin ::
We will be doing a couple of update type things this weekend.
One will be a system upgrade (to 7.0.24) and the other involving our infrastructure.Â Neither should cause you any significant issues, but if you notice anything, please let us know.
I hope to have the office 7.1 release date announcement on Monday (trumpets sound in the background!)
:: Justin ::
A couple of things that should be on your to-do list if you haven’t done them yet:
- Check out the beta release of Therap 7.1. We expect the production release to happen early next month, but now is the time to get in there, check it out and give us your comments and recommendations. To get access to the Beta release, just get in touch.
- Get your registration forms in for our conference. Space is filling up, but there is still time. Forms available at: https://www.therapservices.net/thconferences.php
So, what are you waiting for?
:: Justin ::