- Users in New York can now add the ‘Hab Plan Service Type’ and ‘Service Validation Type’ on the Description Code form.
- The ‘Service Description Code’ will be archived in the system from now.
- A new link called “Create New Service Authorization” has been added in the Service Authorization done page.
- Users will now get a warning message when they attempt to add a Service for an Individual that has already been added in another Service Authorization for the same date range.
Professional and Institutional Claim:
- Individual Name and Claim Frequency Type Code has been added to the Claim Transaction Form.
- In the Claim Form, a new section has been added to record the ‘Claim Submission Details’.
- The reason for denial of a […]