On November 20th we will be releasing Therap 9.2
Here are the draft release notes:
- Pre-Vocational Services Hab Type for Users in New York New!
- Habilitation Plan
- Billing Module Specific Changes
Pre-Vocational Services Hab Type for Users in New York New!
- From now on users in New York will be able to generate Hab Checklist for Pre-Vocational Services Hab Type.
On the Habilitation Form, you may select the Type of Habilitation Service as Pre-Vocational Services under Section 1: General Information.
Once you have created the Hab Plan for the Individual, you will be able to generate Hab Checklist.
- A new feature has been introduced on the Report Criteria page where users will be able to select Hab Type as Pre-Vocation Hab from the drop down list. They may select Include Attendance Data as No in order to generate Hab Checklist for Pre-Vocational Services without the Attendance Data.
- By clicking on the ‘Next’ button, you will be directed to the Hab Checklist for Pre-Vocational Services.
- Billing Checklist for Pre-Vocational Services
Billing Checklist for Pre-Vocational Services can also be generated with attendance data. Select the ‘Include Attendance Data’ as ‘Yes’ on the Billing Checklist page. Once you have selected the appropriate options, you may click on the ‘Next’ button to generate the Billing Checklist.
You will be directed to the Billing Checklist report.
|Click here for more information on Hab Checklist and Billing Checklist for users in New York.|
- Users will now be able to generate Hab Checklist including Attendance Data. In order to do so, users may select the ‘Include Attendance Data’ as Yes on the Report Criteria page. Once done, click on the ‘Next’ button in order to generate the report.
- Billing Checklist can also be generated including Attendance data. In order to do so, users may select the ‘Include Attendance Data’ as Yes on the Billing Checklist page. Once done, click on the ‘Next’ button in order to generate the report.
- Discontinued Staff Action(s) under Valued Outcomes in Habilitation Plan are now highlighted with different colors in order to differentiate them from continued Staff Actions.
Billing Module Specific Changes
Changes made for 5010 Transition
- New ID Types in Billing Provider form
New ID Types have been introduced under the Identification Information section in the Billing Provider form.
1. State Licence Number
2. Provider UPIN Number
- Provider Commercial Number in Billing Provider form
A new field; Provider Commercial Number has been added under the Identification Information section of the Billing Provider form. Users will now be able to enter their Provider’s commercial number, if appropriate.In general it should contain the legacy ID, which is required for 5010 transition.
- Provider Address section
Provider address should not contain PO Box number.
The number of digits to be entered in the ZIP field have been increased to 9.
A Warning message is displayed, if 9 digits are not entered in the ZIP field
- Professional Claim type Service Description/Code
Primary Diagnosis Code and Diagnosis Code Pointer fields are required for Professional Claim while creating Service Description/Code. New field for ICD-9 and ICD-10 has been added, where ICD-9 will be selected by default.
Diagnosis Code should contain values without decimal points.
- Institutional Claim Template
Admission Type and Patient Status fields will be required while creating Institutional Claim Template.
Several enhancements have been made to the Billing Provider section.
- Identification Information section
Users will now be able to enter alphanumeric values (consisting of or using both letters and numerals) in the NPI Number field.
ICD Code drop down has been added before all the Diagnosis Code fields (located in Service Description/Code form, Service form and Claim forms) and default value is ICD-9, and ICD-10 is available as a choice.
Billing Module – New York Specific Changes
Changes in Service Description/Code Form
- NY HAB PLAN VALIDATION section
The Hab Plan Service Type field under the NY HAB PLAN VALIDATION Section from now on will display all the 18 default Hab Plan Service Type as well as user defined Hab Plans. Users will now be able to choose the Hab Plan type which is most appropriate for them.
- Institutional Claim section
Use from Service Form option have been introduced under the Institutional Claim section in the Service Description/Code form.
If users select this option, it will enable the user to use the Locator Code from the Service form.
Changes in Service Form
The Prior Authorization Number located in the Add Service Type Section of the Service Authorization Form, will now be included in the Claim Form