Notification Profile: The way notifications are set up under the Therap Notification Profile has been enhanced to make the notification system simpler. Previously, for any module, notification profiles were configured for each caseload. The new approach allows users to set a single notification profile for a particular module, eliminating the need for separate setup by caseload. Please note that due to this change, the number of notifications received by some users may increase.
Provider Administrators will find a new link under the Role area on their FirstPage, called the Default Notification Profile link. This allows the PA to create a specific notification profile and if required, this can be applied for all users in that agency. Users will also find these profiles created, listed under the Apply Default Notification Profile link on their FirstPage. From this list, they may select any notification profile and set this as their default notification profile for their user account (this will replace the notification profile currently set for them).
Autocomplete option for ‘Entered By’ field: The autocomplete feature has been extended to the ‘Entered By’ field on Search pages, for modules such as the T-Log, GER and ISP. When typing in the name of the person who created the form (first name then last name), a dropdown menu will automatically appear with the appropriate staff members names for the user to select.
Shared Contacts: New Shared Contact types can now be created by clicking on the new ‘Shared Contact Type’ link available in the ‘Custom Field/Shared Contact’ area on the Provider Administrator FirstPage. Also, users will be able to include all shared contact types on the Health Tracking Appointments page, and not just the medical contacts (Physician/Dentist).
The ‘Description’ field in T-Logs now supports up to 10,000 characters.
Users can now get Utilization Reports for a month or for a specific date range. For monthly utilization report, users need to specify ‘Monthly Authorized Units’ per month when setting up Service Authorization. If users want to see overall utilization, they can select the date range option.
- A new field has been added in Billing Provider called ‘Location Code’ for providers in New York.
A new field called ‘Delay Reason Code’ has been added in both Professional and Institutional Claims. This will be used when sending late claims.
- Texas CLASS Form will be shown for each Service Provider in the Professional Claim Form. This will be visible only if Billing Data is generated from ISP Data.
- A new field called ‘Service Facility Location’ has been added in Professional Claim. The value from this field will be shown in the CMS1500 form.
- Users can now manually track the status of Institutional Claims.
- Type of Bill’ in Institutional claim will take 2 digits from now on.
- There is a new field called ‘Claim Frequency Type Code’ in Institutional Claim to indicate whether a claim will be sent as ‘Original’ or ‘Void/Replacement’.
- A new Excel report called ‘Attendance Invoice’ has been added in Attendance. This will be visible if the Attendance Type uses Monthly Bundling rule. This will be used for North Carolina Special Education Programs.
- A new search field has been added to the Attendance Search pages, so that users can filter Attendance Data by Service Authorization Status. By default, users will see Attendance Data linked to Approved Service Authorizations.
- Users can now view Attendance Reference from Billing Data. If a Billing Data is created from Attendance Data, then there will be a link called ‘Attendance Data Reference’ at the bottom of the Billing Data form. Clicking on this link will show users the Attendance Data that was used to create the Billing Data.
- CT DMR 255 IR and DMR 255 OH/FM state forms can now be included for the ‘Restraint Other’ event type.
Missouri State form issues
- Users can now choose the appropriate “Role” of individuals in the ‘Persons Involved’ section of the MO State form.
- The ‘Vendor Number’ is now a required field on the MO report.
- The MO specific PDF will now display the user’s name, phone number and agency name in the appropriate fields, which may be considered as an Electronic Signature.
- For the users in MT, ‘QIS’ and ‘Case Manager’ options have been added to the State Form Title drop down menu and their comments will be mapped to the MT State PDF.
- The “Elder Abuse Act” option has been removed from “Actions Taken” field of MT state form. The “Actions Taken” field now has the options “Internal”, “Reportable” and “Critical” which will be auto populated from the “Low”, “Medium” and “High” notification level of GERs respectively. However, users will be able to change the value on the state form.
- The “In Charge During” field of Restraint Related to Behavior event will now list users with Program role instead of users with Witness role as options.
- Provider Administrators can now customize the Type of Habilitation Services on a Habilitation Plan to fit agency specific requirements.
- Residential Habilitation checklists are now further integrated with ISP Data. In addition to Tasks / Staff Action, staff initials will also get auto completed from ISP Data into the Residential Habilitation checklist.
- ISP Program Names are now displayed at the top of the respective ISP Programs.
- The ‘Default Score’ field has been added to the ISP Template and ISP Global Template Library.
- When creating a new ISP Program, the ‘Program Creation Date’ field will no longer display the current date by default.
- The Profile section of the ISP Plan now has a Rich Text Editor, that will allow users to customize the text in that section.
- The Service Provider type and frequency for an ISP Plan can now be configured by the Provider Administrator.
- The Valued Outcome section of the ISP Plan now supports up to 500 characters.
- The ‘Effective Date’ for a New York specific ISP Plan will now be displayed at the top of the PDF as part of the header.
- The image of the Individual will now be displayed in the Profile section of the IPOP forms.
New Auto Response feature: Enabling this option will allow am automated response, that is customizable by the user, to be sent each time a user receives an SComm message when he/she is on leave. As long as this option is enabled, the user will find a message displayed at the top of every page in the SComm module, as a reminder that the option is enabled. This option can be enabled and the message edited by clicking on the new Settings link available in the SComm area on the user’s FirstPage. This link can also be found on the left side of the Inbox along with the Compose, Drafts, etc links.
Customized SComm Footers: Users will also get the option to include a customized footer for outgoing SComm messages. This can also be enabled and customized by clicking on the Settings link as mentioned above.
Rich Text Formatting option: Users will now be able to customize their SComm messages, using the new Rich Text option added to the SComm Compose page.
For Parent-Child Provider account: users will now find a third category named ‘State/Parent User’, included with the ‘Staff’ and ‘Provider Administrator’ under the User List on the SComm Compose page. This type will display all those recipients who have
cross provider login account under the Parent Provider.
Users can now set the number of SComm messages per page for their Inbox.
MAR & Health Tracking:
New Health Tab on Dashboard: Therap Dashboard users will now find a new Health tab (below the Individual tab). Under this tab, the MAR module and all the Health Tracking modules have been combined to make health and medication tracking a simpler and quicker process.
In the Appointments form, three new fields named ‘Driver’, ‘Depart Time’ and ‘Pick up At’ have been added. Also, users will now be able to view and add all types of listed shared contacts and not just the medical contact types (Physician/Dentist), on the Appointments form.
The MAR data entry screen now has a filter option to show either Scheduled or PRN types.