One of the most time consuming tasks that gaces new providers using Therap is filling out Individual Data Forms (IDFs).
For starters, remember that the IDF does not have to be complete before you start entering reports, the IDF just has to be created with the most basic information (name, ID number, program(s), and enrolment date(s)).
When you do come to filling out the form (as with anything you do on a computer) it is a good idea to save data as you go along.
You can do this by:
- Scrolling to the bottom of the form and clicking the “Save” button.
- When you receive your confirmation that the form has been save click the “Back to List” link
- This will bring you back to a list of IDFs waiting to be completed.
- Click on the name of the person whose form you were working on.
- Enter some more data
- Save again.
- When the form is completed click “Submit” so that the form can be approved by a user with the appropriate privileges.
Remember, until you see the green “i” the data you are entering has not been stored on our server.