I had my first look at Therap 6.1 today – we hope that it will be in the production release by the end this month.
Basically it’s a series of features and enhancements to 6.0 which will tide us over until 7.0 comes out. Personally I am really excited. Here’s some of the hightlights that I can remember. To find out more, why not sign up for a User Group Meeting.
- Data Administration
- Assign multiple individulas to a program at once.
- Automatically create CaseLoads when you create programs
- CaseLoads can now be deleted (the way this is handled is very cool and I expect to see reproduced elsewhere in the future)
- Choose which programs to share T-Logs with
- View who has read any T-log from that T-log
- When reviewing a report, you’ll see all the details in the main report.
- Produce an Arizona state incident report form
- Produce a Connecticut 255OH incident report form
- A new “best practice” PDF version of the GER.Â This is the firt step in us moving towards enhanced printing
- A very cool report that shows the freqency of target behaviors and interventions along with their effectiveness
- User names are added to the interval reports
- Only the sticky notes with info on them show when looking at a Behavior Event Record
- An amazingly cool new report for multiple provider users
- A new form for entering old or existing certifications
- New terminology
- So many other enhancements it will be its own blog post!
- A bunch of things we didn’t get to today so I’ll let you know when I see them!
As I hear, see and play with more, I’ll let you know