In Therap 6.0, we now give access to the individuals you support through CaseLoads rather than directly to programs.Â This gives you a whole lot more flexibility when defining user access.
However, it does mean that when you add new programs into Therap you will need to define new CaseLoads that either include those programs as a whole or include the individuals served by those programs.
If you want to give access to the program as a whole, then:
- Log in as a Data Administrator
- Click on “Create New CaseLoad”
- Click “add” next to the program name on the “Program” tab of the CaseLoad screen
- Give the CaseLoad a name (in this case probably the name of the program)
- Click “save”
- Now you will be able to assignÂ users privileges to this CaseLoad.
If you have any questions about this at all, please give me a call or sign up for a training class.