With the release of Therap 9.1 we have now separate the Individual Data and IPOP roles as follows:
New Caseload Based Roles have been introduced for the Users to access the Individual Data module:
- Individual Data View – To view Individual Data with the ‘Admitted’ status only
- Individual Data Edit – To edit the details of the Individual Data
- Individual Admit / Discharge Edit – To edit details of the Individual Data and Admit or Discharge Individual from the enrolled Program
New Caseload Based Roles have been introduced for the Users to access the Individual Plan of Protective Oversight and Safeguards module:
- IPOP Submit – To create new forms and Edit Saved forms
- IPOP Approve – To create, Edit and Approve the forms
- IPOP View – To view Approved / Deleted / Discontinued forms
- IPOP Update – To update and discontinue Approved forms as well as to view Discontinued and Approved forms
To view all Roles in Therap Applications, click here.
If you have any questions, be sure to get in touch or check out the full release notes.
:: Justin ::