As you probably know, there is always an awful lot going on here at Therap and one of the stuggles that folks sometimes seem to have is how to keep up with it all.
It’s a bit like the “Why don’t you have a printable User Guide?” question. The answer to which is “Actually we do, you can go into any page in Help and Support and print it, but you probably don’t want to as it’s a waste of money and paper doesn’t update itself”
So how do you keep up to with all the changes and goings on in the Therapverse?
Well, you have a number of choices:
- For starters, read the splash pages. Whenever we have a significant release, there will be a notice when you log in.
- Subscribe to RSS feeds. Using something like Google Reader you can follow our blogs and even our release notes
- Follow us on Twitter. The Therap twitter feed includes links to all our blog posts, release notes, and more. If you are really bored you can follow me too!
- Like us on Facebook. Visit the Therap Facebook Page and click “Like” and you’ll get lots of updates too. This is a great way to see what all our Certified Trainers are talking about
- If you like our automated training, you probably want to check us out on YouTube and subscribe to our channel there
If you can think of another way that you would like to keep up with us, let me know, we’d be happy to set it up.
:: Justin ::