We are planning a release for around November 20th. This will include some updates for New York and our compliance with 5010 Electronic Billing Standards (more on this in another post)
The New York features are focussed on four areas:
- IRMA Integration (still in development from the OPWDD side of things – so may not be able to be activated)
- Addition of the Pre-Voc Hab Checklist
- Inclusion of Attendance data on Hab Checklists
- Clearer display of discontinued Staff Actions on Hab Plans
We will be showing off all of these at our Cortland, NY Regional Conference. If you can’t make it there, we’ll be scheduling a bunch of webinars.
Let’s takle a quick look now though:
1. IRMA Interface
To use the IRMA interface you have to first download your TABS data from your IRMA account. We use this data becuase you names and numbers for individualas and programs may not exactly match the values inside TABS/IRMA. We hope to be able to do some syncing in the future.
When you go to a GER and have completed the 147 State form, you will be able to complete a new IRMA State form:
Having completed the form, you then download a file to be sent to IRMA. (The download+upload process was chosen by OPWDD)
You then log into IRMA and upload the file
2. Addition of the Pre-Voc Hab Checklist
You will now be able to generate a very pretty Pre-Voc Hab Checklist like this:
3. Inclusion of Attendance data on Hab Checklists
Not only can you generate these Hab Checklists, you can now choose where the start and end times come from (ISP Data or Attendance)
4. Clearer display of discontinued Staff Actions on Hab Plans
When you discontinue an ISP Program in order to change staff actions, it is important to still keep that ISP Program linked to the Hab Plan so that reports can be properly generated.
We will now make it more obvious which are the discontinued actions (I just don’t have a screen shot yet!)
:: Justin ::