For the last couple of days, the folks from Decian have been installing our new phone system. For the next week they will be working in a sort of “internal only” mode until Monday September 13th when we will swap our main number over.
The goal for me with the new system is to make it quicker and easier for you to talk to the folks you need at Therap. A few things you should note:
- Our main number will not change. You will still find us at (203) 596-7553.
- Having called that number everyone will have their own four digit extension no matter where they are based (mine is 2002)
- That extension might ring a phone like the one above (which, because it is web based, could basically be anywhere, not just in Waterbury, CT) or it might ring a cell phone, or it might ring on a computer!
- There won’t be any horrible menus. Just 1 for Support or 2 for Sales along with 9 for a directory.
- You will also find that each Therap staff member has their own phone number (mine is 203-568-1362) that will take you straight to wherever they are.
There are a whole host of other features and benefits that I am just starting to work out and learning how to use.
Let us know what you think
:: Justin ::