If you have a short cut on your desktop (a little icon that you double-click) to get to the Therap Log-in page, then you should check that it points to the right place. If, on a regular basis you have either been seeing a screen that says you are being redirected or that a page cannot be found, follow these steps:
- Right-click on the icon on your desktop that takes you to Therap.
- On the pop-up menu, select “Properties”
- A window will appear similar to the one in the picture.
- Clear the text box at the top (labeled URL)
- Type the following into that box: https://secure.therapservices.net
- Click the “OK” button.
- Double-click the icon to make sure that it takes you to the Therap Log-in page.
If you have any problems, please call me on (203) 596 7553 ext. 102