When Therap 2012.0 goes live on January 15th, there will be a significant amount of downtime (we are currently estimating about 15 hours).
The reason for all this downtime is that we have to run some operations on the database to change it to work with the new application (think of all the changes we are making in the ISP Plan workflow and presentation).
While we understand that this is a major inconvenience for you, it is unfortunately a fact of life with the nature of our system.
My suggestion is that you use the downtime to make sure that you have all the correct procedures in place should you lose power or internet for an extended period of time.
Here are a few things to think about:
- What Offline Forms do you need? (Check out Renee’s post)
- Have you printed out your Medication Administration Records (MARs)?
- How will you make sure that you have all the billing data and support documentation you need?
- Have you trained your staff?
- Will they know where to record data?
- Will they know how to communicate significant issues?
- Will they know how to enter data when the system comes back?
- Will you scan in the paper records that were kept?
- Do you have the appropriate policies and procedures in place?
If you need any help or have any questions, please contact Therap Support.
Be sure to watch this space for exact timing details as we get closer to the date.
:: Justin ::