Therap 8.15 is packed with new and exciting features our users have been requesting. Following is a list of all the new modules and features that we are bringing to you on February 5, 2011!
- User’s can now search the IDF with more field such as SSN, medicaid number, medicare, Date of Birth etc.
- The Medical Section of the IDF will link to the Diagnoses List of the Individual.
Individual Medical Information section will now contain Individual’s Diagnosis record. Users may Add/Delete/Resolve Diagnoses of an Individual. The Medical section of the IDF will also have a link to the Diagnoses List.
This new module will allow a user to see find detailed information regarding an Individual, including latest updates on T-Logs and GERs created for them. Users can directly send ‘Individual Care’ type SComm messages, from the Individual Home. For details on this new module, please view the Individual Home User Guide.
Therap’s Billing Support modules have been updated with a number of new features. Some of the features are state specific where as others are common updates.
New features for Florida, Delaware, Colorado, Wyoming and Kansas.
- Added Daily Average Rate in Description Codes .
- ‘Use Daily Average Rate’ option added in Billing Data for Florida users.
- Role changed for Denied Claim Report
- The Total Authorized Amount for a service can now be calculated.
- Users can generate a Denied Claim Report for Professional Claims.
- Multiple Service Description Codes can be selected for Professional Claims.
- The Partially Paid status has now been renamed to ‘Paid Adjusted’.
- Users can now Send Professional Claims by Description Codes. Multiple Description Codes can be selected while sending Professional
- We have added a new archive for Description Code Form changes.
- A ‘Kansas Day Support’ feature has now been added for Kansas users.
The Health Tracking module is now Individual based. This will make it easier to track Health Information of individuals and the workflow will be more consistent across all features of the Health Tracking module. Users will now be able to generate Reports and view health data for an Individual, based on their Access Privileges, irrespective of the program the Individual is enrolled in.
- Provider Administrators can now enable the Time-In and Time-Out feature for T-Logs with the agency.
- If the Time-In and Time-Out feature is enabled. users can now specify the Time-In and Time-Out details inT-Logs.
- A new status, ‘Pending Approval’ has been added to e-CHAT. Once an e-CHAT has been completed, it will need to be Submitted. Users with the ‘Health Assessment Approve’ role, will then need to Approve the form for review.
- Users will now get Counts under Worklist and Approve.
- Provider Administrators will now be able to mark individuals as ‘State Accessible’. Only ‘State Accessible’ individuals will appear in the ‘Individual List’ under the ‘Child Provider User Privilege’ section for State Provider Administrators. The ‘State Accessible’ option will need to be unchecked if the Individual is under Private Pay.
- When an individual is marked as State Accessible or State Inaccessible, State Administrators and Provider Administrators will receive Notifications messages via SComm, Pager or Email as per their Notification settings.
Users in Montana can now enter the AWACS number on an Individual’s IDF.