More than just being Memorial Day weekend, there are a number of other clear signs that summer is here:
- The football season in Scotland is over as Celtic beat Dunfermline 1-0 to win the Scottish Cup and complete a League and Cup double.
- My grass seems to need cut every other day
- The Mets and winning at the Yankees and Braves are both looking, time to settle in for a football free (at least until Barcelona come to Murrayfield) summer and root, root, root for the Metropolitans.
- People in Connecticut have changed from complaining about the cold to complaining about the heat.
- The evenings are perfect for sitting outside and doing absolutely nothing!
:: Justin ::