We have just release the beta version of Therap 2012.0 for user testing. This is a major component of our new release cycle process.
You can access this test version of the system at https://beta.TherapServices.net
I will go into much more detail about individual elements of what’s there in upcoming posts, but here is what is important to know:
- This is NOT the live Therap system.
- This is a test site and all data that is entered or altered will be deleted.
- The data that is in there is a copy of your real data (you still access using your regular login) and is stored as securely as real data, we will just delete it when we do the full release of 2012.0
- We expect to release 2012.0 on January 15th 2010
- We expect to be down for about 15 hours (more on preparations for this to come)
- Any feedback you can give us on this test release is invaluable, and the sooner you can give it to us the better
- When you click Live Help in the beta you will get a chance to try out our new service from Live Person (try it, it’s cool!)
Please get in touch if you have any questions at all
:: Justin ::