Soon we are going to release Version 2014.6 of Therap Applications.
To learn more about the new features and enhancements included in this release, please view Release 2014.6 User Guides.
We look forward to your comments and suggestions regarding the features introduced in Therap 2014.6, please feel free to write to us.
- User Login Name Update
- Updates for Diagnosis Code (ICD-9, ICD-10, DSM-5)
- Billing Module Updates
- Individual Support Plan
- Administrator specific updates
- Allowing ‘Commas’ in file names while adding files in T-Logs and GERs
- For Users in New York
- For Users in Arkansas
- From this release onwards, users will not be able to create Login names with space(s) in between characters. Users will receive the following message when they try to create a new user with space(s) in the Login name.
- The ‘Code’ field in the Diagnosis page has been renamed to ‘ICD-9/DSM-4/Other’.
- New code sections ICD-10 and DSM-5 are now available for adding diagnoses in addition to ICD-9 code section which has been available previously.
- ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnoses codes can be mapped by clicking on the Mapped ICD-10 Diagnoses link when adding diagnosis.
- DSM-5 diagnoses can be created and linked to ICD-9 and ICD-10 diagnoses for mapping by clicking on the Mapped ICD-9 and ICD-10 Diagnoses link.
- ICD-9, ICD-10 and DSM-5 codes can be added by the Therap Admin. Once added users will be able to add them from the Diagnoses List page.
- Diagnosis appear under separate columns for ICD-9, ICD-10 and DSM-5 for specific modules/features if they are available for an Individual. The modules/features include Medication History, Medication History Custom Report, MAR, Mobile MAR, IDF, Individual Home Page, Demographic report, Order, Health Care Report, Custom Form, Custom Form Report, eCHAT, Health Passport and Consultation form.
- ICD-9 appears by default in Custom Forms under Medical Diagnosis. Therap Administrators are able to select the check boxes from their Therap Admin account when preparing custom form templates whether ICD-10/DSM-5 codes will be pulled from IDF Data.
- In the Demographic Report, ICD-9, ICD-10 and DSM-5 codes now appear respectively as separate sections.
- A new field to enter Unit Rate for the Billable Option Name Retainer Day has been added in the Daily Supervised IRA Settings page. The Unit Rate can only be entered for the Billable Option Name with the word ‘Retainer’. The value entered in the Unit Rate field in the Daily Supervised IRA Settings page will override the value for Unit Rate entered in the Service Authorization. Bill data will be generated using the ‘Unit Rate’ entered in the Daily Supervised IRA Settings page for the Billable Option Name as ‘Retainer Day’ for the ‘Service Description/Code’ and ‘Attendance Type Name’ selected as appropriate.
- Claims which has a Unit Rate of 0.01 for Retainer Day will be Denied.
- A new option 15-Mobile Unit has been added in the drop down menu for Place of Service in the Professional Claim Generator form and the New Professional Claim Template.
- Formatting changes have been made to the PDFs of Individual Support Plan, Personal Focus Worksheet and ISP Agenda. These changes include removal of shading from some areas and reformatting of question numbers. The following image shows the difference.
- The numbering in the PDFs of PFWs have also been updated. It used to be Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, …, but now are represented by just the numbers 1, 2, 3, and so on.
- A maximum of 100 custom Social History Types can be added on the Social History Type page under the ‘General’ section from the Admin tab on your Dashboard. A note has been added to indicate the same.
- A maximum of 100 custom Document Storage Types can be added on the ‘Document Storage Type’ page under the ‘General’ section from the Admin tab on your Dashboard. A note has been added to indicate the same.
- While adding a file to T-Logs and GERs, users will be able to use ‘Commas’ in naming the file from this release onwards. Previously, file names could only consist of alphanumeric characters, underscore, hyphen, period, space, or parenthesis.
- A new option Print PDF (PCSS) has been added in Medicaid Service Coordination for the Users in New York. Print PDF (PCSS) can be located at the bottom of Medicaid Service Coordination (MSC Notes) form. This has been added for an OPWDD PCSS requirement and for audit purposes.
- Show IDF link has been added in the General Information section on the IDF Extension form. Clicking on this link will direct users to the Individual Data Form (IDF) of that Individual.
- A new option to select DDS Community Based Provider has been added under the General Information section on the IDF Extension form. The drop down menu for DDS Community Based Provider includes the list of approved Service Provider that has been added under the Service Directory module.
- Sub Disability 1 drop down menu is editable, if the Primary Disability is selected as Other under the ‘General Information’ section.
- Sub Disability 2 drop down menu is editable, if the Secondary Disability is selected as Other under the ‘General Information’ section.
- A new option Age 5 and above added under AR Program section on the IDF Extension form for Arkansas.
- CMS Medicaid Provider No has been renamed as CMS Medicaid NPI No under the Title V section on the IDF Extension form.
- Under the Finance section names of the following fields have been modified:
Previous New Receiving Sobra (Arkids)? Receiving/Qualified Sobra (Arkids)? Receiving Medicaid? Receiving/Qualified Medicaid? Receiving SSI? Receiving/Qualified SSI?