Therap is happy to bring to you Version 8.14 of Therap Applications. With this release on October 10, 2010, the following enhancements has been added to the system:
The New Training Management System
Based on a lot of experience and user feedback, we have designed the new TMS module, which will bring you the enhancements, flexibility and ease of use that you have been looking for.
- Users can now Assign trainees directly to a course or a class.
- Users will now have the option to Attach notes (pdf, or doc files) to a class, or a specific session.
- Users will now automatically be notified of their Training Dues and Overdues/
- Users can now view the list of Sessions they have been signed up for and to view their own results as soon as they are published.
- The option to view a trainee’s training profile is now available.
- Trainees can now view their own profiles.
- Administrators/Supervisors can now Setup Classes, Courses and Curriculum, Create/Edit Sessions, Certify Trainees.
- With the new release Administrators can Track Certificates of Trainees, Manage Instructors and Supervisors
For further details on the exciting new TMS updates, click here
Electronic Comprehensive Health Assessment Tool – eCHAT
- Users can now select multiple options for the fields “Diet Order”, “Diet Texture”, and “Fluid Consistency”.
- The ability to select multiple options has also been introduced for the ‘Tube site information at time of assessment ‘ field.
We look forward to your valuable feedback about the new release. Please continue sharing your questions, comments and suggestions as these help us to design a better and more flexible system for you.