Therap 8.14 Released
Therap is happy to bring to you Version 8.14 of Therap Applications. With this release on October 10, 2010, the following enhancements has been added to the system:
The New Training Management System
Based on a lot of experience and user feedback, we have designed the new TMS module, which will bring you the enhancements, flexibility and ease of use that you have been looking for.
- Users can now Assign trainees directly to a course or a class.
- Users will now have the option to Attach notes (pdf, or doc files) to a class, or a specific session.
- Users will now automatically be notified of their Training Dues and Overdues/
- Users can now view the list of Sessions they have been signed up for and to view their own results as soon as they are published.
- The option to view a trainee’s training profile is now available.
- Trainees can now view their own profiles.
- Administrators/Supervisors can now Setup Classes, Courses and Curriculum, Create/Edit Sessions, Certify Trainees.
- With the new release Administrators can Track Certificates of Trainees, Manage Instructors and Supervisors
For further details on the exciting new TMS updates, click here
Electronic Comprehensive Health Assessment Tool – eCHAT
- Users can now select multiple options for the fields “Diet Order”, “Diet Texture”, and “Fluid Consistency”.
- The ability to select multiple options has also been introduced for the ‘Tube site information at time of assessment ‘ field.
We look forward to your valuable feedback about the new release. Please continue sharing your questions, comments and suggestions as these help us to design a better and more flexible system for you.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!