This weekend we added a bunch of nice updates, here they are:
- A new ‘Drag and Drop’ feature has been added to the Dashboard. Users can now drag a module box and drop it in a new position. This lets a user have the most frequently used modules easily accessible.
- Two separate fields, ‘Entered By’ and ‘Updated By’, are now available at the top of T-Logs. The ‘Entered By’ field displays the name of the person who created the T-Log and the ‘Updated By’ field will display the name of the person who last updated that T-Log.
- If a medication is discontinued with discontinuation date as the first day of the month, and the medication was not administered on that day as well, it will not show up in the MAR. This has been done to avoid having duplicate entries mistakenly added in different programs.
- A new record type “On Hold” has been added. This criteria has also been added to MAR Reports so that users can generate a report for “On Hold” medications.
- An Excel version of the Medication History Custom Report has been added.
- Users can now Send ‘General’ type SComm messages to user(s) in a particular programs.
- A fix has been made to make Provider Administrator account names visible in Custom User Group of the ‘Compose’ page.
- A new field has been added to the ISP Plan to record the Medicaid Service Coordinator for the particular individual.
- In Res Hab Documentation forms, the word ‘Consumer’ has been replaced by ‘Individual’.
- The ‘Support’ section has been dropped from Hab Plan to make it more consistent with the NY OMRDD recommended format.
- A fix has been made for email address validation to allow two letters after the @ sign.
- A validation has been added in GER, to restrict setting notification date as a date earlier than current date.
Enjoy! And don’t forget to let us know what you think!