Following on from the success of Therap’s Multi-State Provider Billing Conference, Therap will be holding its first Multi State Provider Quality Assurance Conference on November 28th and 29th In Southbury, Connecticut
This conference will address the unique needs and challenges faced by multi-state organizations. These include:
- Implementing Organizational Goals across multiple states
- Working across multiple regulatory systems
- Reporting on and aggregating data from multiple accounts
- Implementing Therap to ensure quality and compliance but also encourage local knowledge and expertise
- Conforming to state regulations and certifying bodies such as CARF or CQL
- Communicating between National offices and local staff.
The conference will involve group discussions focused on these and related topics hosted by Therap’s most experienced staff in this area.
The conference is only open to Therap customers who operate in more than one state. Attendees will not be charged for attendance which will include lunch and snacks. They will be expected to cover travel and accommodation expenses and to contribute significantly to the discussion
For more information and to sign up, please click here: www.therapservices.net/conferences/?p=2069
:: Justin ::