Therap National Conference – Ramada East Hanover, New Jersey from January 29-31
You have an invitation to Therap’s National Conference in Ramada East Hanover, New Jersey which will take place from January 29-31, this year.
The goal of the three-day conference is to share best practices and innovation in the use of Therap. Attendees and Presenters, alike, will have the opportunity to share and collaborate with current, new, and potential users of the system.
Event highlights will include:
- Hands-on training on Therap modules including Individual Service Plans, Health Tracking and Billing
- Sessions for advanced level users and certified trainers
- User presentations on implementation and usage
- Focused sessions for states, counties and multi-state providers
- Brainstorming and requirement analysis for future upgrades
- Presentations by other vendors
Call for Presentations
At the upcoming National Conference, we are looking forward to some great presentations from developmental disabilities professionals from across the country.
Proposals are now being accepted for Therap’s upcoming National Conference to be held from January 29–31, 2013.
To find out how to send in proposals and view suggested topics, please click here.
Please check back on our website for updates. You may also follow the event on .
We look forward to seeing you in New Jersey!
In the coming months, we will be hosting conferences in many other states including California, Florida, Delaware and South Carolina. Details regarding these events can be found on www.TherapServices.net.