- No need for air conditioners
- Driving on the left (I may have enjoyed this more than my family).Â We had a diesel Minivan which went all week on one tank (over 1000km) good thing as it cost 90 Euros to fill it up!Â Calum enjoyed counting how many times I stalled, I think the total was 17!
- Accents.Â I love Irish accents (my favourite price is 33.40)
- RTE 2FM this was the radio station we listened to all week (you’ll have to ask my kids what my favourite song was)
- Family.Â I think that we are still all talking to each other, even after having been in the same house all week.Â 17 of us – WOW.
- Sitting behind the Cork City bench and seeing their coach stress just the way I do.
- Castles.Â I love exploring old castles and listening to tour guides tell their stories (the accent is a bonus!)
- Late sunsets, outside in the light until 10 or 11.
- Euros.Â It just makes sense and I like seeing where all the coins come from.Â For some reason I was getting a lot of Spanish ones
- Old pubs with low wooden ceilings.Â Feels the way a pub should.
Now back to changing the world!
:: Justin ::