Therap’s National Conference is taking place in two weeks, from February 7-9, 2012. If you are thinking about attending and haven’t registered yet, this would be the time to do it.
Like the previous national conferences, our sales and support teams, along with executive members and software engineers will be there to closely interact with administrators – people managing the Therap’s electronic documentation and reporting system for care providers all across the United States.
The three-day event will give us an opportunity to see where we are, what we have achieved, and what more we can do for the future.
Event highlights will include:
- Hands-on training on Therap modules including Individual Service Plans, Health Tracking and Billing
- Sessions for advanced level users and certified trainers
- User presentations on implementation and usage
- Focused sessions for States, counties and multi-state providers
- Brainstorming and requirement analysis for future upgrades
- Presentations by other vendors
Please check back on our website for more information. You may also follow our event page on .