Therap is happy to bring to you Version 8.9 of Therap Applications. With this release made on February 28, 2010, the following enhancements have been added to the system:
- We have created a new system to track support issues. From now on users will exclusively use the ‘Feedback’ link to send issues to support agents (we have removed the ‘SComm to Customer Support’ link from SComm type select page).
- All message exchanges on an issue will be available in a single page in a threaded view.
- We have removed SComm from all support related communications. Instead of SComm-inbox-count a ‘My Issues’ link will be available at the top of the right panel of FirstPage. Clicking on this link will display support agent replies to user’s feedback or live help follow up issues.
- Unread messages will be highlighted in bold on the ‘Feedback List’ page.
- Finally, we will send live-help transcripts to this new system. Not via Secure Communications.
- Users can now get the Utilization Report in Excel format for the Institutional Claim area.
- Billing Data with zero (0) billable units will not be added in Unclaimed Report’s billing data count.
- An option for 60 mins (Hourly Billing Calculation) has been added to the Smallest Allowed Increment field in the Automatic Unit Calculation from Time In/Out section.
- A Non Billable Section for adding Non Billable items has been introduced in the Attendance Data Update Form.
- To get reports for Non Billable items, two output columns namely Billable Time Slot and Notes(Non Billable) have been added to the Output Columns section of Attendance Summary.
- Attendance Form ID option has also been added to the Output Columns section of Attendance Summary.
For users in the state of Montana:
- It is now required to fill in the Incident Report (Montana) form when submitting or approving Reportable and Critical incidents (i.e; Medium and High level GERs).
For users in the state of Missouri:
- A new field Did the event result in? has been added to the MO State form. Users will be able to select multiple events from the list.
- Templates in Global Template Library can now be searched by Provider Name (Author Provider).
- The ISP Data Update Role has been introduced replacing the ISP Data and ISP Approve roles combination needed to update ISP Data entered by other users.
- Four new links have been added to the ISP Report done page for better navigation-
i)Change Report Criteria
ii)Select other ISP Program(s)
iii)Choose another individual
iv)Choose another Program/Site
- Total (Task) Only is now an optional field in ISP Reports. This option is available in the Select Task/Score page which is accessible from ISP Report Criteria page.
- A Description field has been added into the Create New Super Role page to describe the purpose of the super role.
- Also, users will be able to click on the names of Super Roles and Caseloads to view their details on the Assign User Privilege page.
- For Cross Providers, a suffix has been appended to their Login Names. This will help distinguishing between Parent Provider login name and Child Provider login name.
- A new Last Login Info link has been added to the User section on FirstPage and the Dashboard. Clicking on this link displays the Last login Time and the IP Address (from which the user logged in) for all the users. This can be viewed only by users with ‘User’ assigned admin capability and by Provider Administrators.
- Locked users will be included in SComm’s Recipient list.
- Updates made to the fields in a Medication History form are now highlighted in pink when they are viewed in the locked MAR form. These highlights will help users notice changes made to an MAR easily.
We thank you all for all the questions, comments and suggestions we receive from you every day and hope you will continue sharing these with us.
Therap Customer Support