Dungarvin’s use of Therap currently extends across 6 states, 200 locations, 700 individuals served, and more than 1000 DSPs.
An open discussion on the challenges (and opportunities) faced by provider agencies operating across multiple states, such as, but not limited to:
- Developing a repeatable implementation process
- Balancing state specic needs with organizational standards
- Facilitating “national”, or “corporate”, access
- Developing “local”, subject matter experts and Provider Administrators
- Assessing the impact on existing systems, processes and procedures
02/08/2011, Tuesday, 01:30pm