Kelly Kinderman, Erin Bigler & Kristina Masterson: Getting your agency started on the right foot, beginning with buy-in
Kelly Kinderman is the Director of Quality Management,
Erin Bigler, the Records Manager and Therap Administrator, &
Kristina Masterson Assistant Director of Residential Services
Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled, New York
With every new process always comes frustration, questions and concerns. Therap will aect each agency sta and position in one way or another, therefore, promoting buy-in and oering start up tips is essential for new users. Learning what Therap has to offer is a journey however recognizing what it can do for your agency is everlasting.
1. The learner will be provided with various tools /concepts to utilize to encourage buy-in from agency staff.
2. The learner will be provided with tips of what to do and what not to do in the beginning stages of implementation.
3. The learner will be able to identify what technology is needed to implement Therap modules efficiently and effectively.
4. The learner will be able to identify potential road blocks within their agency.
5. The learner will be provided with training concepts to roll out individual modules.
6. The learner will be provided models for user guides, structures and processes in implementing modules.
02/08/2011, Tuesday, 1:30pm – 2:30pm
List of Users’ Presentations
National Conference’s Page