Kelly Kinderman is the Director of Quality Management,
Erin Bigler, the Records Manager and Therap Administrator, &
Kristina Masterson Assistant Director of Residential Services
Community Services for the Developmentally Disabled, New York
Understanding the Provider Administrator Role is an essential piece in getting Therap started o on the right track and maintaining it. During this presentation the learner will hear how our agency does this, not by solely maintaining super roles and caseloads but by
ensuring systems are in place for efficiency. This session is beneficial for all agencies working with Therap and is not state specific.
- The learner will be provided with various tips on how to balance roles/access within the agency without compromising condentiality.
- The learner will gain knowledge on how to develop systems on working with families and outside providers.
- The learner will be instructed on the use of Therap applications to ensure compliance with training as well as regulatory systems.
- The learner will gain knowledge in the importance of policy and guideline development with the use of Therap.
- The learner will gain knowledge on provider admin role regarding staff hiring, release from employment and training needs.
02/09/2011, Wednesday, 12:30pm – 1:15pm